Thank you for your interest in a career with Snowmass Hospitality!
Please see the list below of the available positions. If you are interested please fill out the online application here.
Or come and see us! We are on the top floor of the Snowmass Center Building in the Snowmass Hospitality and Related Offices. For more information email us!
Position Description: Responsible for day to day up keep in Base Village, the plaza and engineering facilities. Keep interior and exterior of all buildings clean, orderly, and well maintained. Duties to include but, are not limited to, performing minor and routine painting, plumbing, electrical wiring and other maintenance activities. Notify management concerning need for major repairs, or additions to lighting, heating and ventilation equipment, clean snow and debris from sidewalk and common areas, maintain and inspect pool and parking areas, communicate with owner and guests regarding any maintenance issues and complete any maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
- 2-3 years general maintenance experience including general construction, plumbing and electrical;
- Must be able to lift and carry heavy items;
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions;
- Must be outgoing and able to talk with people easily;
- Must be detail-oriented and organized;
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays;
- Must be able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English;
- Knowledge of Snowmass Village preferred;
- Must abide by the Snowmass Hospitality Brand Standards;
- Other duties as assigned.
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check, drug test and E-Verify. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.