Thank you for your interest in a career with Snowmass Hospitality!
Please see the list below of the available position(s). If you are interested please fill out the online application here.
Or come and see us! Employment is contingent upon a successful background check, drug test and E-Verify. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are on the top floor of the Snowmass Center Building in the Snowmass Hospitality and Related Offices. For more information email us!
Position Description: This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. Responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. Supervises 3 staff members and is responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner. This position addresses a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
Status: Full-Time, Year-Round
- BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting, CPA preferred
- Five to seven years experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area
- Experience in supervising professionals
- Experience working in a hospitality and commercial accounting is preferred
- Strong accounting and analytical ability, budgeting experience
- Professional demeanor with the ability to communicate with people on all levels
- Must enjoy working in a fast paced environment and must be able to multi-task while maintaining guest satisfaction at all times
- Ability to complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Must be able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English
- Other duties as assigned
Position Description: Responsible for day to day up keep of our managed properties. Keep interior and exterior of all buildings clean, orderly, and well maintained. Duties to include but, are not limited to, performing minor and routine painting, plumbing, electrical wiring and other maintenance activities. Notify management concerning need for major repairs, or additions to lighting, heating and ventilation equipment, clean snow (winter) and debris from sidewalk and common areas, maintain and inspect pool and parking areas, communicate with owner and guests regarding any maintenance issues and complete any maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
Status: Full Time, Year Round
- 2-3 years general maintenance experience including general construction, plumbing and electrical;
- Must be able to lift and carry heavy items;
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions;
- Must be outgoing and able to talk with people easily;
- Must be detail-oriented and organized;
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays;
- Must be able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English;
- Knowledge of Snowmass Village preferred;
- Must abide by the Snowmass Hospitality Brand Standards;
- Other duties as assigned.