The Lichenhearth Condominiums are in an excellent location, right next the the Village Express, locally known as the 6 pack lift. A few steps farther through the base village, and you’re on the Elk Camp Gondola, which whisks you straight to the Elk Camp restaurant and beginners area. The two lodging types available at the Lichenhearth are studios and one bedrooms, and they all feature fireplaces with stocked wood, private balconies and complete kitchens. There is a heated swimming pool and hot tub on-site, as well as a sauna to relax with at the end of the day. Other amenities include wireless internet, on-site laundry facilities and housekeeping is offered every second day.
Guests of Snowmass Hospitality can also take advantage of access to the 19,000 square foot Snowmass Club, included in your nightly stay. This fitness club is state of the art with fitness classes, a spa, indoor and outdoor hot tubs and four swimming pools. There isn’t a nicer facility in the valley.
- All condos feature a fireplace, private balcony and fully equipped kitchen
- Serviced every other day by the housekeeping staff
- Heated pool, whirlpool and sauna
- Ski-in, ski-out
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Computer room with high-speed Internet and complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access in each condo.
- Complimentary Aspen airport shuttle
- Complimentary on site covered parking
Taxes of 12.8% and service fee of 5% are not included in the nightly rate.
We guarantee lodging by room type booked. Other room and condo requests such as specific buildings, condo numbers, and bedding are gladly noted but not guaranteed simply because we do not know if or when a specific room or condo may be temporarily out of service.