Thank you for your interest in a career with Snowmass Hospitality!
Please see the list below of the available position(s). If you are interested please fill out the online application here.
Or come and see us! Employment is contingent upon a successful background check, drug test and E-Verify. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are on the top floor of the Snowmass Center Building in the Snowmass Hospitality and Related Offices. For more information email us!
Position Description: To promote guest hospitality at all times and to ensure that the guests have an efficient and informative reservations experience on both the phone or if greeting them in person. Responsible for assisting guests with their vacation lodging needs, rooms/condo assignments based on the guests needs and wants. The reservations agent will also participate in an ongoing outbound call project to previous guests. Duties include, but are not limited to; answering the phones and emails in a timely manner and answer inquiries regarding Snowmass Village services in general (restaurants, shops, activities including Aspen Skiing Company lift ticket and ski lesson services).
Status: Part Time, Year Round
- 2-3 years of guest service experience preferred;
- Solid computer skills required, experience with IQWare preferred;
- Must enjoy working in a fast paced environment and must be able to multi-task while maintaining guest satisfaction at all times;
- Must be very personable and able to talk with people at all levels;
- Must be detail-oriented and organized;
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays;
- Must be able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English;
- Knowledge of Snowmass Village preferred;
- Must abide by the Snowmass Hospitality Brand Standards;
- Other duties as assigned.