Aspen Pitkin County Airport is conveniently located just 5 minutes from Buttermilk (and 10 minutes from Snowmass and Aspen Mountain), the Aspen-Pitkin County Airport accommodates nonstop flights from eight major U.S. airports
American, Delta and United have all added or expanded nonstop flights into the Aspen/Pitkin County Airport (ASE):
- American added new daily nonstop flights from Chicago/O’Hare (ORD) plus a third daily from DFW over the holidays, in addition to LAX daily.
- Delta has expanded their service from Minneapolis/St. Paul (MSP) with up to 5 flights per week through the holidays and 2x per week in February and March, in addition to ATL daily.
- United has added more nonstop flights at peak times from Chicago (up to 5x daily), Houston (up to 4x daily), LAX (up to 5x daily) & SFO (up to 3x daily), in addition to their robust schedules from Denver with up to 11x daily.
Nonstop flights from 8 cities during the winter months, include:
- Up to 11 daily flights from Denver (DEN) on United
- Up to 6 daily flights from Los Angeles (LAX) on United and American
- Up to 6 daily flights from Chicago (ORD) on United and American
- Up to 4 daily flights from Houston (IAH) on United
- Up to 3 daily flights from Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) on American
- Up to 3 daily flights from San Francisco (SFO) on United
- One daily flights from Atlanta (ATL) on Delta
- Up to five flights per week from Minneapolis/St. Paul (MSP) on Delta
Visit flyaspensnowmass.com for more information on the airport.
From Denver International Airport (DEN), Snowmass is 215 miles or approximately 3.5 hours drive via I-70 West to Glenwood Springs. During summer months, however, another scenic route from Denver is I-70 West to State Highway 91 South through Leadville to US 24 South, then west onto SH 82 over Independence Pass. (The Independence Pass is open only during warm-weather months, typically from just before Memorial Day in May to early November, weather permitting).
For statewide road and weather conditions, chain laws and other construction information, please call the CDOT hotline at 511 from anywhere in the state or visit www.cotrip.org.
Several transportation providers will pick Snowmass Hospitality guests up at the Denver, Grand Junction or Eagle airports and transport them to Aspen for a fee. Guest will share a van, and equipment is safely stored on the roof or rear racks. For guests seeking the most convenient and personalized travel services choose CME Premier offering the finest in luxurious ground transportation.